Watch Him Grow!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Get Ready, Get Set, GET MARRIED!!!

Woo Hoo! Wedding details in place, down to the lobster bisque. Three cheers for Aunt Metty! All we have to do is show up. Now that’s how it should be. I’m counting down the days till we leave. Besides getting married, what I’m most looking forward to is the food.

I’m cutting this entry short. Wanna be showered and in the bed by 11:30 (the plan was 10:30 but then I realized Project Runway was on and I have to watch!).

BTW, need to let ya’ll know that each and every night I pray for all of you who support us so much w/your prayers, your advice, and even those who choose not to post, but read just to take this journey w/us. Each and every day I realize more and more that soon I’ll be somebody’s mother. WOW!