Days like today are the ones that tend to push me towards taking this journal offline and really laying everything down on paper so that one day Ami' can really understand everything that has transpired from the months before his birth to all that's currently going on. I don't drink, but one day my son and I will sit down, me over some coconut water and Ami' possibly over a beer, and have a man to man discussion about the Spring of 2009.
My laptop is shot, back at Best Buy for a repair that just can't seem to stick. Posting this from a desktop that I was fortunate to get from a fellow firearms instructor just before my trip overseas in 2007. Unfortunately that means no Blogging from the Lou, but assuming the weather holds up, I'm planning on coming back with a ton of pics, videos and stories. I will not be denied the right to spend time with my son and have my son spend time with me.


