Sunday, May 31, 2009
Back From the Lou
A trip that saw me board my first plane at 0900 and walk through my door at 1830 has come to an end, but of course it was well worth it. Ami' and I had a grand time, however short, and while I couldn't Blog from St. Louis, I did manage to knock out a few notes on Friday and Saturday evening on my phone for follow-up reporting on the Blog. Doubt I'll be able to get them up tonight but certainly by tomorrow, a full trip report will be up. Photo tally wasn't what I wanted (numerous factors contributing) but I did manage to get a few decent shots out of the visit, though unfortunately no video (ahh...forgot to read the manual on that function...). More to follow tomorrow, but for now I'm going to eat some left over chicken and perhaps watch a dvd and then crash, and not necessarily in that order!


