Watch Him Grow!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Midnight Blues

Ami' was at it again last night. Actually twice. He fell asleep somewhere north of 2100 hours and at midnight I could hear him wailing away upstairs. Not sure if Napi went to him at that point, or if she was responsible for him being awake, but by the time I crawled into bed somewhere close to 0100 he was in his crib, fast asleep. Around 0300 we heard the crying. After about 10 minutes I went in and he looked very groggy. Put him on his tummy, gave him his pacifier, patted his back for about 3 minutes and walked out of the room. Didn't hear a peep out of him until Napi went and got him at 0600 this morning.

On the bad news front, Napi is suffering through a massive allergy attack, and we suspect Amiri may very well be experiencing allergy problems of his own. They're both home early today getting some much needed rest - assuming Ami' is cooperating on that front...