Monday, April 02, 2007
Small and Pointy
The teeth are coming, the teeth are coming! Actually they are apparently already here although I still can't seem to see the actual little white things sticking out of his gums. I can sure as heck feel them though. They actually feel like little toothpicks sticking out of his lower gum. As sharp and fragile as they feel, I have no doubt they must smart like heck and every now and again Amiri loses it and starts crying like there's no tomorrow. We've been hitting them with infant orajel and on Saturday and Sunday I gave him infant tylenol to dull the pain. The orajel seems to have an almost immediate effect, but the poor thing is definitely miserable when the pain kicks in. Hasn't stopped him from trying to climb everywhere though. In fact, I've given up hope that the boy will do any crawling unless he decides to enlist in the military. At the rate he's going he seems bent set on skipping crawling and going straight to walking.


