Friday, June 16, 2006
That Soon?!?
Napi pointed out tonight that we only have 5 more weeks to go. Jesus that was fast! We first found out (informally) that we were pregnant Thanksgiving weekend of 2005, and here we are, 5 weeks away from having our first child. For you new pops out there let me tell you right now - it goes fast! Not fast enough at times, but in the scheme of things, you look up one day and realize you're on the verge of something incredible. Of course, we may be even closer than we think. Napi and I have both mentioned in the past that the doctors haven't exactly filled us with confidence on our projected due date. We have a sonogram coming up soon and we're hoping they will be able to definitely pin down when our boy will make his appearance. For a while I was comfortable with the projected due date of 25 July, but increasingly Napi seems to be showing signs that he'll arrive sooner than that. For instance, the shape of her stomach has changed from being round and high, to pointed and low. In fact, this pic posted by Stacey on her blog is quite similar to Napi's current appearance, though Napi's tummy isn't sitting as low. I think I'll take a pic and have you all tell me what you think...


