It's after midnight here on the east coast and I'm dead tired. Been doing CrossFit for almost a week now and it's kicking my arse. Good program though, and if you're looking to get back into shape, I'd encourage you to check it out.
Peanut seems to have settled down - at least for now. No method to the madness as far as I can tell. One minute he's at peace with the world, the next he's kicking the jelly out of Napi. Tomorrow we attend our first child birth class and I'm not sure what to expect. I imagine there'll be a lot of noobs like us with dazed expressions on their faces, wondering how they are going to cram all of this stuff into their heads and actually remember it when the time comes. Me, I'll be a rock! I'm built for this!!
Or so I think...


