Watch Him Grow!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Cottage Cheese...

So it's about 2200 hours and in comes my wife asking me if I need anything from the store. Thinking she's making a run tomorrow after work, I tell her I don't need anything. But then she tells me she's going tonight! "Why are you going to the store so late tonight baby?" "I want some cottage cheese..." That seems to be the flavor of the day. For the last several weeks, it had been fried eggs. The woman would fry three eggs, and within an hour go back down to the kitchen and fry a couple more. Didn't matter what time either. I myself ran down to the kitchen at about 2300 one night to fry two eggs for her. She couldn't get enough eggs, but then this week rolled around and the egg consumption did a nose dive. Now comes this new craving for cottage cheese. I don't know how people eat that stuff!

Peanut moved again today, and I think Napi can now sense the feeling immediately. We were sitting on the sofa watching tv when she suddenly said, "You're baby is moving." I quickly replied, "Settle down Peanut!" Talking to this kid is already fun - can't wait to see what we do when the baby actually gets here!