So Ami' spends the night with me and completely wigs out. He has this mean streak where he thinks you're trying to take his "stuff" and really goes haywire as a result. I'm changing him this evening and trying to take of his socks..."that's my socks!" Get the socks off and go for his shirt..."that's my shirt!" All of this being shouted about as loud as a 2.5 year old kid can shout, with hysterical crying at the same time. Brushing his teeth actually did the trick in calming him down, and after demanding that I continue reading Ivanhoe, he eventually fell asleep. Probably a big part of his "beef" tonight is the fact that I wouldn't let him go outside and play after 8pm tonight, which really sent him off his rockers. All-in-all, an eventful night, made even more remarkable by the fact that he's now in the bed completely and utterly knocked out...until probably 0600 when I'm sure he'll pop up asking to climb into bed with me.
As for Christmas shopping, I still haven't started! I'll be dropping Ami' off at daycare tomorrow and making tracks to a couple of malls. Oh, and the weather tomorrow...insanely cold with snow showers! Isn't this technically part of the south!?