Watch Him Grow!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 04, 2007

One More Wink

It would be my luck that with only a day to go I've managed to come down with something. I'm hoping it's nothing more than an allergy attack or the lingering effects of exhaustion. Being sick is no way to go to war!

I confirmed last night that as goes your internet connection, so goes your Skype connection. Tried hooking up with Napi and Ami' yesterday and the pitiful connection here at the hotel made the voice call impossible, and we soon lost the video after that. I'll try again from a better location tonight. Once I get on that plane tomorrow they probably won't hear from me until Tuesday night or Wednesday, depending on what time I get settled in and the time difference between Baghdad and St. Louis. Still so much to do and so little time left to do it.