I have recently joined Susan G. Komen for the Cure’s Circle of Promise campaign. Did you know that 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime and that of those diagnosed, African American women have the highest mortality rate of any ethnic or racial group?
I have made a promise to take control of my health and to encourage other African American women to do the same by joining the Circle of Promise and spreading the word within my community.
I am inviting all of my friends and family to join with me in empowering African American women through breast cancer awareness and action; I want us to be a part of the solution. Join the Circle of Promise campaign now and commit to doing the following:
1. Follow the 3 steps to breast health:
a. Monthly self-exams
b. Yearly clinical exams
c. Annual mammograms after age 40
2. Become an ambassador and encourage your friends to join our circle
3. Donate to the campaign and help us find the cures.
Become an Ambassador now.
Together, we can find the cures.
Shortly after we met Napi and I both lost loved ones to cancer. We will continue to do what we can to support cancer research, whether through PSA's such as today's post, or through the items offered on in our NapiSoul store, and encourage you to do the same. In addition to the above, we would also encourage you to visit the Breast Cancer Site and donate a mammogram simply by clicking on a link.


