I'll be up all night cleaning the bathrooms, kitchen, taking out the trash and loading boxes of stuff that I wanted stored locally into a Uhaul truck that I absolutely must return by 0830 tomorrow morning. I also need to prepare a bunch of stuff for storage, and in between I need to get moving on some changes to the NapiSoul.com website that I am way behind on.
Keeping this somewhat relevant to Ami', I am keeping the external hard drive on which all of his photographs are stored. I had intended to bring it to Iraq with me, but I'm now having second thoughts. What if it gets damaged? I may just burn the photos to a disc (need to do it anyway since I need to send one to Napi) or I may just buy a cheap hard drive large enough to hold the contents of my current drive and bring that one with me. Either way I'll need the pics since I'm not bringing any physical photographs with me. My Iraq flight has been delayed until Monday evening, a blessing in disguise given this moving fiasco and the amount of stuff I need to wrap up (like turning off all the utilities, changing our address with the Post Office and paying bills!


