I'm in the middle of an eight day trip to Europe and the more I walk around the more I'm convinced that at some point we need to live overseas. There are just too many cultures out there to limit Jah Jah to just one. That being said, I really wish Europeans would get with the program. For instance...I just left a bar where I watched AC Milan top Liverpool 2-1 in the UEFA cup. If you're a football (or soccer for you yanks!) fan, you know what I'm talking about. Sucks that Liverpool lost, particular since one Milan goal came from a hand ball, but what can you do. Problem? Smoking!! And over here, I don't think anything is filtered! If not for the fact that my shirt says Exodus and has Bob Marley on the back, it would be in the trash right now! Granted, not all of Europe is holding on to the lung cancer death wish: soon, London will ban smoking in restaurants, and I believe the last time I was in Rome they had banned smoking in restaurants as well, though only because they didn't want the smoke interfering with one's ability to "taste" the food...
While I'm over here toiling through 11-12 hour days, poor Napi is having an even harder time with Ami' who has reverted to the 3am wake-up routine. Hopefully this is a blip on the radar and he'll get back to normal right now!


