A couple of general Ami' health issues: He has become increasingly fussy the last couple of days. Nothing short of holding him will get him to settle down, and he also seems to prefer sleeping in the bed with us. As mentioned yesterday, plans are under way to squash that. His Albuterol treatments have moved from every four hours to every eight hours. Napi has more info on this than I do, but apparently she spoke with the doctors yesterday and they approved a move to every six, and then every eight hours. I think they shifted to every six hours everyday, and this morning we switched him to every eight hours. We'll fill his Albuterol Rx tonight and Napi's dad took the nebulizer with him today.
Now to figure out what to get Ami' and his mom for Christmas! Auntie M already gave me one great idea, but I'm saving that one for a special day.



