Monday, November 20, 2006
Still Going...
So it turns out Ami' is really the sickest person in the house. If not for the copious amount of puke that he pumped out yesterday, you would think the boy was on his best behavior. Very little fussing, although yesterday he seemed just a little more irritable than the previous 2 days. For you moms out there - if Napi is sick, should she continue breast feeding him, or give him formula until she's cleared whatever it is we've got floating around the house? She was given the OK to continue breast feeding by a nurse, but I'm starting to think that maybe we should stick to formula in clean bottles until he gets over this thing. Yesterday's puke content appeared to be mostly breast milk. The kid is a trooper though. He pukes and within seconds he's smiling again. He's also had a fever, off and on, for most of the weekend, though it seemed to have been broken by this morning. I know this - as sick as I was feeling on Friday, and hell, even this morning, I know he must have been battling something nasty and through it all he's kept his cool. That's my boy!


