Watch Him Grow!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Focus On the Positives!

It's easy to see how parents become so paranoid that eventually they end up smothering their kids out of fear. You've got Amber alerts flashing all over the place; babies losing their vision; kids dying in house fires; infants dying from adult doses of medication received at a hospital; and three losers attempting another Columbine. It's enough to justify keeping your kid locked in the basement until College! Fortunately Napi and I have no plans on keeping the 'nut locked up. In fact, we've already discussed the fact that he won't be sitting in the house all day playing video games. He'll be out on the street with his old man playing ball. And I've already figured out my Tiger Woods scheme: I'm going to figure out a way to teach him to pitch left handed!! It's either that or I'm shipping him off to a soccer camp in Brazil. I've got it all planned out - really, I do! And I'm sure he'll be thrilled about it all too...