Amiri has thrown up at least once and "spit up a few times" but nothing terribly explosive...until this morning. He hurled what looks to be two feedings worth of food this morning in one massive purge. Didn't seem to worry Napi too much, but I'll admit to being alarmed once I realized what was happening. One minute he was sitting there looking around, and then in about 2 seconds he had thrown up a massive amount of fluid. The entire thing probably lasted 3 seconds. And then he was done. No crying, no fussing, he just sat there looking at us. I hear this sort of thing happens and last night we did switch from the soy formula we had been using to milk formula (we ran out of the soy), which could explain the reaction, but hopefully this is just a blip on the radar and nothing more.
One other thing: It's been a rough weekend in the NapiSoul house. It took me until well after 0200 to get him to fall asleep Friday night, and he carried that pattern into Saturday night, staying up until around 0100 and then jumping up at 0300 with more crying and fussing. Thank Jah for the weekends, but if this carries into the work week I'm going to be in trouble!