Watch Him Grow!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Nothing Left To Do But Wait

Well actually we have plenty left to do. We meet with a pediatrician this week (still need to pick one out and with Monday's dramatics, sooner rather than later) and on Thursday we have our weekly prenatal. I need Wednesday to be here now! My hope is the doctor will be able to tell us more definitively whether the big moment is at hand, or whether Napi simply had "the tremors" so to speak. Hard to believe just how unprepared I feel going into this. You think you're ready for something, think you've got things lined up about as well as you can have them, then the first sign shows up and you realize you're not half as prepared as you had thought. Napi's ready for the baby to get here mainly because she wants her body back. I want him to stay put for just a few more weeks mainly because I don't know how prepared I am to actually do the job and do it right - and by that I mean being a good father. What a mess!