That's what Napi calls her right foot, and for good reason. Her foot is about the size of a baseball. Has been for some time now. If anyone has any tips on what she can do to reduce the swelling, we would love to know. We've already tried elevating her feet. That's been useless. I've tried massages, but I'm not sure just how effective that has been...
We've arrived at an interesting point in this pregnancy - one I'm sure many of you who have already had children must reached. Napi wants this kid out right now. Me, I want him to stay in there until the very day he is due. Her thinking is purely emotional - she's tired of being pregnant. My thinking is purely logical - we need two checks coming in for a few more weeks, and more importantly, we need to finish getting ready for his arrival. Of course, the way these things work, Peanut will just show up whenever the hell he decides he's ready!


