Watch Him Grow!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 26, 2006

Home Alone

Napi is off to St. Louis tomorrow to attend the shower her little sister is throwing for her. That leaves me home for the long weekend, which I will wisely spend pursuing the fine hobby of punching holes in pieces of paper with a loud instrument!

The snoogle appears to be a great success. Though it may end up driving me out of the bed (she can't reposition the rather lengthy pillow with my big butt in the bed), it did allow her to sleep in a more comfortable position throughout the night. Wish we had learned about this thing earlier on.

We had the second of our biweekly prenatal appointments this morning, and the report was "good-to-go" with one small caveat. It seems the doctor we saw today is a bit concerned about Napi's weight. I've learned my lesson about posting number, so I'll defer to her on whether she'll put that info up here, but we were a little startled since our regular doctor has been telling us all along that he weight gain was normal and nothing to be concerned about. We haven't been going for walks as we had planned some time ago, but with the weather warming up, and this latest comment from the doctor, I think we'll kick off our nightly walks when she returns from the Lou.

Oh, and for my X-Men fans out there - stick around until after all the credits have rolled for a 10-second scene!