Friday was date night, and Napi and I treated ourselves to dinner at Morton's. Exquisite! Of course, being the fiscally minded folks that we are, we did bring along a coupon. Good eats!
Peanut went into karate kid mode last night, and unlike my last experience feeling his tiny kicks, this time he really had my attention. His kicking was so rhythmic, that I couldn't figure out whether I was actually feeling him kicking, or feeling his heartbeat. The look on Napi's face assured me that he was indeed kicking. That kid is lively in there! This is going on at around 2300 last night, with Napi urging him to go to bed. I see lots of that in our future! I had to break into my repertoire of nursery rhymes to finally settle him down! Which reminds me, I better go learn the words to a few based on my mumbling last night!!


