Watch Him Grow!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 27, 2006

24!

I'm a huge fan of the show - but I'm actually referring to the 24 hours we have to go to the Mega Millions drawing, and Peanut's financial salvation! This is reminding me of the commercial with those parents who are desperately hoping their kids will get scholarships for college because they didn't save for it... Don't worry Peanut, we got you!

Monday morning blues took a new turn today when we both arose from our slumber with staggering stomach aches. Not sure what the problem was, but there's been a nasty bug making its way around the DC metro area and I think it definitely took a bite out of us. By mid morning I was good to go, and I think by the end of the day Napi was in good shape.

All kidding aside, the big countdown is really to next Monday, when we'll find out Peanut's sex. The closer we get, the more nervous I'm becoming. What if it's a boy? I gotta get on the ball in my name decision. If it's a girl, lord help me. Between Napi, Tee, Auntie M., Momma Napi, Momma Soul, Napi's Aunts, Pat...you see where this is going. I'll walk in the house and find some college kid standing there looking at me and she'll bust out: "Hey Daddy!"