Watch Him Grow!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 07, 2006

UGHH!

I’m tired. My na-na’s itch.  My belly is sore.  These prenatals give a constant nasty taste in my mouth.  My hands are swollen.  I can’t button my pants.  And all I want to eat is eggs, sunny side up. I ate about 4 on Thursday night.  I was up at 11:30 pm frying eggs.  Then I ate 3 this morning.  

Yesterday I felt good enough to fix dinner.  After work, I went to the grocery store, bought some food and some flowers for Soul, came home and cooked.  I fried catfish, boiled the ricotta stuffed shells and topped them w/pasta sauce, and heated the garlic bread.  It was good but I couldn’t eat much of it.  I started to feel a little nauseous, then got tired and went to bed.

Oh, how exciting my life is.  I come home, eat and go to sleep.  Sometimes I look at all my cute stilettos in the closet and mourn b/c I’ll probably never wear them again.  What a waste.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to be pregnant, but being tired all the time sucks.  And being pregnant has just exaggerated the fact that I don’t have any friends up here, so even if I wanted to go out and have a nice time, I wouldn’t have anyone to go with.  I hope I don’t end up as one of those mothers who schedules play dates w/her kid’s friends just so I can befriend the kid’s parents.

I’m just having random thoughts tonight.  My brain is mush and I feel the need to vent.  Unfortunately that’s all I can articulate right now.