Watch Him Grow!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Out Like a Light!

I arrived home at a little after 1900 to find my baby knocked out on the sofa. Fast asleep and damn near snoring. I suspect this is just lack of sleep catching up to her. We chatted throughout the day and she seemed fine, and in fact only started feeling ill (nausea) around the time I walked in the door. That must have been a fleeting feeling, because within minutes she was fast asleep, this time in the bed. I would place her bedtime tonight at around 2000, which can't be anything but a good thing. Hopefully the full night's rest will do her some good.

There is construction going at Napi's job, and the dust seems to have bothered her some throughout the day. My plan is to stick one of those disposable dust masks that carpenter's wear, in hopes that she'll don it whenever she's near the work area. Without knowing the structural makeup of the building, or its original build date, stuff like asbestos is a real concern. One can only hope that her employer would not subject her to such harmful substances - but you can never be sure. Overall though, I think I'm very pleased with her progress this week. Very little nausea to complain about, and relief was easily obtained by a snack whenever she felt nauseous. She's been turning in at fairly decent times this week, though still late at around the 2230/2300 mark. Tonight probably sets a record and I'm hopeful that it will power her through hump day (hey auntie M!) tomorrow.