I've always been fascinated by these Discovery channel shows on surgery and medical technology. I think I was a doctor in my past life. Or maybe I was supposed to be a doctor in this one. Soul CAN'T STAND the fact that I watch these shows, especially now that the baby is coming.
I see it as education. If, Jah forbid, something happens to our baby, I won't be completely ignorant about the condition and the treatment. Soul thinks all these shows will make me even more nervous about the possibilities come delivery time. He underestimates me. I've watched enough of these shows that now whenever I'm in a hospital or doctor's office, I can pick up on some of the medical terminology being used by the nurses and doctors. This will come in handy delivery day. I'll be a little more calm b/c I'll have an idea of what's going on around me.
If you're noticing the time of this post, you'll see I've missed my 10:30 bedtime goal. Once I type my last period, I'm closing the laptop and heading upstairs. I've been watching the Discovery Channel show 'Going Tribal' and I'm glued to the tv. This little British man is CRAZY! I LOVE this show!


