Watch Him Grow!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

An Apple a Month

The exhaustion is like the universe - constant. I've been trying to think of things that she can do to stay awake, but none of them are really conducive to an office environment and the poor thing hates cold weather - a walk in which I think would give her a jump-start. Every part of her body is tender now, particularly her nipples, and her gums are bleeding every time she brushes them. Man, I realized this wouldn't be a cakewalk for her, but I never imagined she'd be going through all of this so soon. Hell, if it's this tough now, what's the actual delivery going to be like. I'm always worried about her, and I've been suggesting that she visit a doctor every time she mentions the latest ache and pain. That leads me to the question of the day - exactly how often should she be seeing the doctor? Once a month? The only thing I can say to her is she's not the only one going through this. Poor Heather's report of what she's going through echoes Napi's trials...Heather's Pain

As for me - today was tux day. I visited the local Men's Wearhouse once again and got fitted for a black Kenneth Cole 3-button Notch Lapel tuxedo, with an ivory shirt, diamond patterned ivory vest and a solid ivory tie. Went with slightly more modern shoe, and opted for silver cufflinks with some fake ivory in 'em. All of this to match up with Napi's ivory Jessica McClintock dress which should be ready on the 26th. No word yet on the actual details of the wedding, but the date is set - January 14th!